DISCOVER LAKSHADWEEP 2 NIGHT AND 3 DAYS (Agatti – Bangaram – Thinnakara Package )
Day 01: Agatti
• Arrive at Agatti airport, meet our representative and transfer to the AC cottage.
• Afternoon, proceed for Agatti island sightseeing which includes museum, library, eastern jetty, western jetty, water sports center etc.
• Overnight stay at Agatti.
Day 02: Day excursion to Bangaram & Thinnakara island
• Transfer by boat to Bangaram island between 8 am & 10am in the morning (depends on weather conditions.)
• Enjoy Bangaram; an uninhabited island. Explore the island by trekking.
• Transfer to Thinnakara Island from Bangaram and later to Agatti.
• Overnight stay at Agatti.
Day 03: Departure
• Check out from the cottage after breakfast and transfer to Agatti Airport.
Package Cost – Rs.13,800/- per person on double sharing basis. Complimentary for children below 5 years.
(Above rate is valid only when a minimum of 4 adults travel)
Flight Cost extra – Rs.5,500/- /- per person one way from Cochin to Agatti
• 2 nights / 3 days accommodation in AC cottage at Agatti
• Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Lakshadweep
• Sight seeing as per itinerary
• Entry permit to Lakshadweep – Agatti
• Taxes and handling charges
• Any flight tickets
• Any water sports activities (to be paid directly)
• Tips, telephone calls. Laundry, shopping etc
• Any games, rides, shows, boating etc.
• Any optional sightseeing and visits other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Any travel insurance
• Anything which is not included in ‘package includes’
Documents for Lakshadweep Entry
• 3 passport size photographs – Original
• Photo copy (Xerox copy) of Government issued Id card (Any one- Election ID, driving license, Aadhar card, Passport etc)
• Duly filled and signed application form (form will be given) – Original
• Police Clearance Certificate (format will be given) – Original
• The above documents should be submitted at least 14 days prior to departure from Cochin.
• The Permit will be issued before 08.00 PM one day prior to the date of travel due to validity restrictions.
75 percent payment at the time of reservation and balance payment 30 days before departure. 100% payment is required to make the reservation if reservation is made within 30 days of travel. Travel documents will be released only after the full payment is received in our bank account.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY – If the package is cancelled by client:
1. 10% cancellation charge + Rs. 1,000 per person will be charged if the booking is cancelled 30 days before departure
2. 25% cancellation charge + Rs. 1,000 per person will be charged if the booking is cancelled between 29th to 7th days before departure
3. No refund if cancelled within 7 days before the departure
Consumption of alcohol is prohibited in Lakshadweep.
Lakshadweep Holidays is not responsible for any circumstances which are beyond their control such as delay or cancellation of flights, accidents, natural calamities, war, strikes or any similar unforeseen incidents hence Lakshadweep Holidays is not liable to meet any expenses thereof. At the same time, all possible assistance shall be provided from our side to overcome the situation.
Above package tour is designed by clubbing the air tickets, hotels, transportation and restaurants etc. If any of the above service providers met with an issue, other service providers wouldn’t get linked with the same issue. For example, if the flight is cancelled by the airlines, all other booked services such as hotel, transportation, meals etc will be still confirmed and their cancellation / amendment changes shall apply if not used as booked.