A 5 day cruise to Kavaratti, Kalpeni,Kadmath and Minicoy islands in the brand new all-weather liner-M V Kavaratti.In 4 Nights and 5 Days Package Any Three Island that mentioned above. Island tour on day time including lunch and other refreshments. Swimming, Snorkeling and other water sports during day tour. Night stay in the ship.
SAMUDRAM PACKAGE 2019 ( CRUISE PACKAGE TO LAKSHADWEEP )
Name of Package : SAMUDRAM 5 DAYS/4 NIGHT
Ship name : MV Kavaratti
Category of cabin : First Class
Ship Schedule for MV Kavaratti October to December 2019.
|Dep. Kochi||Ship||Arr. Kochi||Days||Islands||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Status|
- 10% hike is applicable in December for this package.
- NOTE: GST 5% included on this packagee.
- STATE AND CENTRAL GOVT.EMPLOYEES CAN AVAIL THIS PACKAGE UNDER LTC OR LFC.
- 20% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled 30 days before departure
- 35% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled between 29th to 7th days before departure
- No refund if cancelled within 7 days before the departure
- 100% refund if the schedule is cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions and/or other unexpected technical faults. No damages/claims will be payable except money paid.
- Consumption of liquor is prohibited in Lakshadweep.
- Program / Schedule of ship is liable to be changed / cancelled without prior notice. Ships are operated by Lakshadweep Administration. In case of a change in the ship schedule liability of Lakshadweep Tourism is restricted to transporting the tourists back to Cochin by immediate available conveyance of the ship only.
- GST applicable as per the prevailing Govt. GST rate
- First class cabin accommodation (Per person on twin sharing basis)
- All 3 time meals [breakfast Lunch and Dinner] morning and evening tea or coffee.
- Welcome drink at the island.
- All 3 island sightseeing.
- Water Sports Kayaking Snorkeling and Glass boat ride 1 time.
- Entry permit and heritage fee.
- All the Government taxes.
- Our personal assistance on the ship and Island
Note: Under water scuba diving is not included if required guest can avail at Kavaratti, Kadmath, Kalpeni and Minicoy paying Rs 2000 per dive at dive center of Lakshadweep Tourism attached with resort, for more details contact water Sports Manager on arrival at the resort.
PACKAGE NOT INCLUDE
- Under water scuba diving @ Rs: 2,000 per dive with Equipments and trained dive master (Under water snapes on CD).
- Wind surfing.
- Para sailing.
Day 1 Departure from Kochi
Our representative will meet you at Lakshadweep passenger reporting center at Willington Island Cochin between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
Our representative will assist you with the boarding process.
Ship’s checked in starts from 11.00 am and departs from Cochin by 12.30 pm.
Lunch, tea and dinner will be provided in the ship. Enjoy the wonderful evening and overnight stay in ship.
Day 2 Arrival First Island as per schedule
Morning Tea, Breakfast in ship.
Today guest will reach Kavaratti. It is the headquarters of the U.T Administration since 1964. You have enough time to explore the island.
The beautiful calm lagoon forms an ideal spot for water sports, swimming and basking on warm sandy beaches.
Marine life exhibits can be seen at the new MARINE AQUARIUM which has excellent collection of specimens.
Do not bother if you are not a good swimmer; we have made viewing the exotic underwater world easier for you through our glass bottomed boats.
The Dolphin Dive Center is another attraction for water sports enthusiasts. The guest move back to ship by 17.00hrs and stay overnight at ship. Dinner will be provided in the ship.
Day 3 Arrival Second Island as per schedule
Morning Tea and Breakfast in ship.
It is known for its Scenic beauty and the small islets called Tilakkam and Pitti and an uninhabited island on the north called Cheriyam.
A huge shallow lagoon encloses all of them. A peculiar feature of KALPENI atoll is the huge storm bank of coral debris along the eastern and south-eastern shorelines.
It is believed that huge boulders were thrown up during a storm in 1847. It is a progressive island.It was in this island that girls first went to school, when women's education was considered a taboo.
Here, one can swim, reef-walk or water sport on kayaks, sail boat and pedal boat. A visit to the Baniyan Factory and the Light House is also included in the day's program.
Evening after having the tea, guest move back to ship by 170.00hrs and stay overnight at ship. Dinner will be arranged in the ship.
Day 4 Arrival Third Island as per schedule
Morning Tea, Breakfast in ship.
It is about 10.6 Kms. long: it is the second largest island, the first being ANDROTT. It is the southernmost island in Lakshadweep, crescent shaped and has one of the largest lagoons. Viringili is the small islet that can be seen on the south. MINICOY is set apart from the northern group of islands by its culture: the islanders are employed as seamen in ocean going vessels the world over. The island has a systematically arranged village system known as 'Avah'. Each avah is a cluster of houses which is headed by an elected elderly man called Bodukaka. Traditionally all powers to manage village affairs are vested in him. Each village has a village house beautifully decorated and maintained. Mahl is the spoken language. MINICOY is an important centre for tuna fishing.
The Light House of the island is one of the oldest and was constructed in 1885. One can visit the villages, tuna canning factory, the light house and go for a long drive through dense coconut groves and winding village roads. The beaches have bathing huts and change rooms. So swim and beach walk, Pedal boat, Kayak and Sail. Three Tourist Cottages and a Twenty Bedded Tourist Home have been constructed for the staying tourists.
In the evening at 16.00 hrs guest move back to the ship for the overnight stay and dinner will be provided.
Day 5 Arrival Kochi
Morning tea and Breakfast in the ship
Today morning the ship arrives at Cochin port 10.00hrs in the morning and the guest can leave ship by 11.00 hrs with sweet memories of the Lakshadweep pleasure trip.
Draft Plan for MV Kavaratti from October to December 2019
Reporting time to our facilitation desk at the Warf, Willington Island at 10.00 AM.
Ship departure time 12.00 p.m.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
Welcome drink on arrival
Twin sharing diamond class cabin on the 5th deck of the ship
All meals + morning and evening tea or coffee
Entry permit, documentation and processing charges
Boat transfer from the ship to Island and back to ship
Glass Boat Ride
1. CONSUMPTION OF LIQUOR IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN LAKSHADWEEP.
2. ROOM BOOKING WILL BE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF CONFIRMATION
3. FULL OF THE AMOUNT SHOULD BE PAID AT THE TIME OFBOOKING.
4. REQUIRE FULL PASSPORT DETAILS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS TO PROCESS THE ENTRY PERMIT ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE ARRIVAL